I'm Sorry For The Times That I Had To Go

Tuesdays are supposed to be Q&A Day here on this blog, but alas I was unable to fulfill My bloggish duties. For this I apologize. My health, plus family and cat issues got in the way. Life Happened. So I am going to keep asking for questions from y'all, and hopefully I will have a nice selection for next week. Again, I am VERY sorry. Please forgive Me.

 

 

If you would like to ask a question here's your options:

 

Tweet to Me or slide into My DMs: @squidmango

 

email me @ paigedwinter@gmail.com and I've added the subject in there for you. Just tryin to be helpful!

 

Or you can comment on this Instagram post here.

 

If you wish to remain anonymous, please let Me know, ok? Otherwise, please lemme know how you'd like to be referred to. K thanks!

 

Again, I am VERY sorry about life interfering with my first fill week of blogging. It has me very frustrated and feeling like a failure. I'm sorry.

 

ごめんなさい

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the colorful clothes she wears

got my blue nail polish on

She smiles and it's dangerous, in a little black dress