A Most Unusual Coloring Book The Kind You Never See

Sundays are about Arts And Crafts around here. Sometimes I'll blog about My own creations. Some days I'll highlight the work of others. Today we're gonna talk about dicks.

 

Have you ever woken up, fresh-faced and ready for the world, and thought to yourself...

 

"Self, today I'd like to masterfully color in a penis that looks incredibly not unlike a giraffe!"

 

Same.

 

In fact, that's pretty much me every day. Dick giraffes, dick dragons, dick narwhals. Guys! Sending dick pics is SO passé! Send dick art for us to color in. MUCH better!

 

Guess what, y'all? Now you can color in phallic things to your pretty little heart's desire, all thanks to a wonderful friend* of Mine, Aeo.

 

 

Aeo has gifted the world with The Dick Doodler, an adult coloring book, that comes in 2 sizes (Some day's you want a big dick, some days you might be a lil tender so go for a smaller dick. You don't have to be a size queen. There's no shame in enjoying the smaller dicks). These perfectly penile creations are also available as stickers and key chains! Everyone will wanna go cruisin around town in your Fiat when you have a rainbow dick dragon key chain swaying from the ignition. So get thee to her online store and buy all the things.

 

PS: I got myself some small dicks.

 

 

Now, I have always adored Aeo. Always. But when she gave me the opportunity to color in wild and wonderful weenies, her awesome points went up so high, NASA had to be consulted as to her total points. They're still working on it.

 

Now hey, I know dicks aren't everyone's cup of tea, so this amazingly talented artist DOES have other items for sale here. Keep an eye, see what's she got to offer!

 

And if you're a tweetererererrrrrr like I am, hop on over to Twitter and thank her for sharing her talents with us all. Plus there is an Official Dick Doodler Twitter account. You can send love twice!

 

* - I know I admitted that Aeo is someone that I consider to be a friend, but she truly is a talented artist, and even if I had no idea who she was, I would share her arts and crafts with you all. Cause I mean come on. Dick dragons!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the colorful clothes she wears

got my blue nail polish on

She smiles and it's dangerous, in a little black dress