365 Days Of Photos: Days 336 - 348

Getting so close to the end of this project! Almost at 365! :D :D So here's some more.


Smoochin my Wife No. 1



My boss at Tootsy's... rockin the staff shirt for My UV parties!



Glowing FTW!



I love rockin the UV gear at My parties!



Too bag this pink wig glows orange, and not pink. But it still looks badass!



My new, super comfy, super ghey shorts!



Back to brown hairs, so not used to it!



Givin Wesley a smoo



Love Me some Pokemanz!



Betsey is the best dice kitteh ever.



Love this simply headband, it's like a mini tiara!



I love the colors in My eyes :D



New wig! Ahhhh I love the smell of new faux hairs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the colorful clothes she wears

got my blue nail polish on

She smiles and it's dangerous, in a little black dress