I'm As Free As My Hair

 

I struggle with my hair. It's bleached, I live in Humidville, USA so it frizzes. When I turned 40 it decided to gain a wave. So I am always down to try new hair care products to try to tame it.

 

Function Of Beauty caught my eye so I decided to test drive their products. You can tweak the products to suit your hair. Take their hair quiz and get just what your hair needs. There are so many variables to choose from. From what the products help with, to scent, to color! And your bottles get a custom name!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Keep in mind that everyone's hair is unique. Mine is naturally oily at the roots, but since I bleach it, the ends are dry. I have very fine hair. I also went from pin straight to a slight wave when I turned 40 (Lawd knows why...).

 

Shampoo is of average to thin consistency. Lathers decently. Not super huge bubbles, but abundant.

 

Conditioner is nice and thick. Only really needed to leave it in for 1-2 minutes for good results. The longer, the better, though! Only conditioner that lets me comb wet hair with no resistance.

 

The combo makes my hair super soft and shiny! I half expected my hair shine to blind random people.

 

 

 

 

I ordered the Extra Strong Scent, and it delivers. Strong but not overpowering. Overall floral scent is nice, reminds me of any lily-based floral scent from Bath & Body Works or Victoria's Secret... with a little something in the Eucalyptus/Tea Tree family.

 

The packaging makes me happy. From the box to the bottles. It warms my heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey! You need to try Function of Beauty’s customized hair care products—I’m absolutely obsessed with my set! Every product is individually formulated and filled based on your hair’s unique hair goals and needs, which means these products actually work. Use my link below to get $5 off your first purchase! You can thank me later.

 

Click me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the colorful clothes she wears

got my blue nail polish on